Yoga, Ayurveda and Pilates continue to bring life changing, enhancing, experiences.
I have studied and practiced Yoga for many years, across the globe, with some exceptionally inspiring teachers. Daily Yoga is now integrated from the moment I wake to when I lay my head to sleep. The endless potential to grow, learn and evolve is filled with discovery, I hope to encourage others on their Yoga journey and share how to integrate this ancient art into wholesome living.
Yoga led me to Ayurveda which really does shine a golden light of awareness into the life within and around us. Simply beautiful, and delicious!
Pilates complements the practice of Yoga as another technique for keeping healthy, strong and well balanced. The preciseness involved in Pilates builds a very thorough understanding of the body and breathing which helps in elements of Yoga too.
I have over 20 years class teaching experience but my involvement started from an early age with interest in energy, holistic health, nutrition, exercise and wellbeing and I have followed this passion through life.
I hope to be able to share with you how Pilates and Yoga can work not only to help make you fitter, but also to help you become more inwardly aware of your body, mental and emotional stability for day to day life.
Training & Qualifications
- Ayurvedic Nutrition Coach – 150Hr – Laura Plumb
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – David Swenson
- 3 Day Yoga Teacher Renewal – Jason Crandell
- Radiant Body Yoga Teacher Training Kundalini & Tantric Yoga – 200hr – Kia Miller & Tommy Miller
- Yoga Alliance 200Hr Yoga Teacher Traning – YogaHaven
- Yoga Pranayama Detail & Practice 75Hr – Paul Dallaghan
- Advanced Anatomy for Yoga Teachers 100Hr – Gary Carter
- Jivamukti Yoga Immersion 30Hr – Gabriela Bozic
- The Art of Adjustments 50Hr – Toni Anne Robers
- Ashtanga Yoga & the Subtle Body – Matthew Sweeney
- Yoga Moon Sequence and Bandhas – Matthew Sweeney
- Exploring Ashtanga Yoga – Kino MacGregor
- Reiki Level 2 Healer
- Pilates Teacher Inspiration Training – Cherry Baker
- Pilates Mat Based Training with Props – FutureFit
- Intermediate Mat Based Pilates Instructor – FutureFit
- Mat Based Pilates Instructor – FutureFit
- Personal Trainer – FutureFit
- Reiki Level 1 Healer
- PGCE Primary School Teaching
- RSA Exercise to Music
- ASA Assistant Swimming Instructor
- Advanced Gym Instructor – Granada Health and Fitness
- Gym Instructor – Granada Health and Fitness & Focus Training
STARTED TRAINING IN 1995
“With gratitude to all the teachings and teachers that help us become a more balanced, stronger, healthier, happier and caring community”